The developers from Blizzard Entertainment shared a new trailer for the upcoming remaster of the classic RPG Diablo II: Resurrected, this time dedicated to the Necromancer class. Do not fear death. Summon it.
Diablo II: Resurrected brings hell to PC, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PS5 on September 23rd.
Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, now in up to 4K (2160p) resolution on PC. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction.
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- … and much more!