Bethesda has updated the Fallout 76 page to invite players into the closed testing of the upcoming update Wastelanders. Starting January 17th, those who signed up for the beta and have an active Bethesda account might receive an invite via an email.
Please keep the following information in mind if you decide to opt-in:
- The Wastelanders Private Test Server is PC ONLY.
- Invited players will be required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in the launcher before PTS installation. You will not be allowed to share, stream, record, or discuss any information from this experience.
- PTS playtesting will take place on an in-development Wastelanders build, and you should expect to encounter issues during gameplay. Please report any bugs you find to us so that we can investigate them.
- This Private Test Server is reserved for Wastelanders. It is separate from our upcoming Public Test Server, which is still under development.
- Any progress you make will be saved so that you can pick up where you left off every time you access the Wastelanders PTS.
- However, due to the nature of testing it may become necessary for us to wipe all PTS progress, but we will let you know ahead of time if we plan to do this.
- Additionally, your progress on the PTS will not transfer to the live version of the game when Wastelanders is released.
- We want to hear from YOU! If you are selected to participate, you may be asked to provide feedback on specific aspects of the game, respond to surveys, or participate in group discussions.