Publisher Akupara Games and developer Clover Bite have released action-adventure RPG Grime on PC via Steam and Google Stadia. To celebrate the occasion, the team also released the special launch trailer you can find above!
In Grime, you will find a world unknown, alien in its own familiarity, and you must survive what terrors you face. Explore your surreal surroundings, absorb the many enemies you encounter, and use their own traits against them as you let yourself become far more than you once were. You’ll find there is more than one way to break open an enemy as you move through a variety of evocative environments, meet their inhabitants, and discover the source of their madness.
- Eye-Popping Surrealism – Uncover mysterious secrets in weeping caves and face-covered deserts. Face foes born of the world itself, and swallow them whole.
- Death-Defying Combat – Punish enemies by parrying their attacks, smash them from the ground or even airborne, and absorb them to grow your strength as you wage war on a living world.
- Living Weapons – Seamlessly swap weapons made of living creatures that mutate form during combat, from clawing swords to centipede whips.
- Unique Skill Progression – Hunt down and absorb challenging monsters to improve your skills and bring true customization to your play style.
- Challenge Menacing Bosses – Battle against creatures dozens of times your size. Adapt to their strategies, withstand their assault, and consume them to gain game-changing abilities that affect both combat and traversal.