The developers from 1C Entertainment and publisher Prime Matter have announced that the first hotfix for turn-based RPG King’s Bounty 2 is now available on PC.
The team initially shared their plans for updates in late August and added:
“In the next patches, we plan to add new difficulty levels, customize controller settings, the ability to speed up animation in battle, general UI/UX improvements and game optimization on all platforms, a photo mode, a separate in-game tab with all the notes, books, etc., and much more.”
- The speed of movement of the main characters on foot and on horseback has been increased.
- The player can now interact with Guiding Stele, scrolls, tablets, books, merchants, chests and altars without dismounting from the horse.
- Fixed an issue with purchase units in reserve exploit.
- Fixed an issue with selling all the trash from the inventory for the price of one item.
- The size of hint about secondary targets for spells and skills applied to several units increased in size.
- Added the hint for the selected ability in battle by hovering over the icon.
- Added the special light effect when the player tries to select ability in battle.
- Fixed an issue with the lack of experience accrual for healing by Healers.
- Fixed an issue with «Taunt», when units that were not under the influence of this spell did not receive damage from the Red Dragon.
- Fixed an issue with impossibility of applying the spells buffs and debuffs of the third grade in some places.
- Fixed an issue with predict Resurrection effect.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the prohibition of the use of skills, if the Fear effect is imposed on the squad.
- Fixed an issue with animation of movement for female characters.
- Fixed an issue with freezes on locations when moving.
- Added a Guiding Stele in Pellian Marsh.
- Changed the starting equipment of the heroes in the quest Leaving the Prison.
- Final twist fixed: added a popup about completing the game in the quest In the Void.
- The difficulty of the last battle in The Cold Shoulder quest has been reduced.
- Added option to change the keyboard layout (QWERTY / AZERTY).
- Added maximum frame rate setting.
- Added a FOV slider.
- Added Quicksave (F5) and Quickload (F9).
- V-Synch option works by default.
ABOUT KING’S BOUNTY II:
King’s Bounty II is the long-awaited sequel to the legendary King’s Bounty video games franchise, one of the most iconic representatives of the turn-based RPG genre. Expanding on this legacy with an entirely new epic story, fractions, enemies, and new features to forge an open and breaking fantasy world Antara. With the kingdoms in disarray, counties demanding independence, bandits prowl the roads, all the overseas nations have denied the King’s authority over them, and blighted creatures lie in wait for the unwary, new accidental heroes emerge as a last hope.
Check out our PC review to find out more about the game.