Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment continue sharing news regarding the upcoming MMO/ARPG Magic Legends. This time the creators partnered with IGN to announce that the game will be entering the PC Beta on March 23.
“Ignite your Spark and prepare to experience the thrill of becoming a Planeswalker. Control the chaos of spell-slinging combat and visit three planes from the Magic Multiverse.”
Get an exclusive first look at what you can expect in Magic: Legends from IGN’s Deckbuilding article, complete with a new trailer!
Join Community Manager SoFech on Twitch for a preview of new content in Magic: Legends this Thursday, January 28 at 11:00 am Pacific.
ABOUT MAGIC: LEGENDS
From the developers behind Neverwinter comes a new top-down MMO Action RPG featuring fast-paced combat inspired by Magic: The Gathering. An ancient force moves in the darkness, posing an ever-growing threat to the entire multiverse. Players will experience the power of becoming a Planeswalker as they discover exciting mana-based spells and strategically build out the perfect hand of balanced attacks to control the chaos of the battlefield. While openly exploring the vast planes from Magic: The Gathering, players will fight alongside iconic characters and legendary creatures made popular by the original card game. Key features of Magic: Legends include:
- Become a Planeswalker – Players can choose from five diverse classes and switch between different Planeswalkers at any time
- Walk Your Own Path – Players will need to cross various planes to save the multiverse, but how they weave their path is up to them.
- Control the Chaos – Control the chaos in real-time combat. Choosing what spells go into each hand requires strategy, as they will be drawn at random during attacks.
- Collect and Upgrade – Players will discover a myriad of spells and collect spell fragments to make them more powerful.
- Fight Together – The planes in Magic: Legends can be traversed alone or with up to two other Planeswalkers.