Washbear Studio is happy to announce that the dinosaur theme park tycoon simulation Parkasaurus is entering Steam Early Access today, September 25 2018!
Parkasaurus challenges players to plan, design, and construct exhibits that maximize their Dinos’ happiness and the park guests’ willingness to spend money! Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park, players will discover new technologies, new attractions and a special bond with all their Dinos. As the days pass in Parkasaurus players will watch Dinos grow from
little runts to giant best friends, unlock new accessories for them to wear, and help guide them through diverse seasons that each come with their own unique fun, beauty and challenges. In Parkasaurus fortune is a real possibility and money management is an absolute necessity.
“The real Parkasaurus journey begins,” said Chris McQuinn, Dino Friend at Washbear Studio. “Starting today players will be able to join in the development process by providing feedback and direction for the future of the game. Together we can create systems and awesome content to add additional layers of complexity to the dino tycoon simulation genre.”
Washbear Studio invites players to join their Discord where they can view a development roadmap, as well as submit new ideas and provide feedback. The team is excited to start this journey with all the gamers out there who love tycoon simulation games.
Some features of Parkasaurus include:
- Designable exhibits for your Dinos with multiple layers of complexity
- Park management with over 80 buildable items and 4 employee types
- Nurturing and raising Dinos from eggs to full adults, with the base game including 24
- Dinos to discover (more added regularly)
- Unique privacy and biome systems that promote creative design
- A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience
- Dino accessories like sunglasses, neckties, beanies and more
- Dino camera and Free camera