Ghost Recon Breakpoint has had its share of disappointments since launching last fall. However, Ubisoft is committed to the game and is continuing robust development to both bring players new content and to address issues provided through community feedback. In good news today, the team has announced that The Terminator live event will be dropping into the game on Wednesday, January 29th.
Judging by the teaser video, we’re going to be seeing that Terminator dropping into the game. But honestly, the trailer doesn’t provide many more hints other than the rather distinctive arrival bubble surrounded by crackling lightning. “The future is almost here.” the video’s description mysteriously states. It’s true too since the event comes to players starting tomorrow!
Tomorrow’s 1.1.0 update also includes a laundry list of bug fixes, feature enhancements, and overall improvements to the game. It’s a large update too so prepare for download time. The PC patch weighs in at 11.3GB, PS4 at 13.7GB, and the XB1 version is 14.7GB.
Here are a few highlights:
- Made improvements to night vision.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck when pressing both LT + LB/L1 + L2 while prone if they had the rocket launcher equipped.
- Fixed a crash occurring in snow regions when flying too high while playing on PC. This was reported on the following graphics cards: Nvidia GTX 1080, Nvidia GTX 980, and several cards from the AMD Radeon line.
- Fixed an issue where EMP Grenades MK.2 were not available to buy in Maria’s shop, despite unlocking the EMP Grenades skill. In the previous Title Update (TU), we prevented the issue from happening again, this TU retroactively fixes the issue for already affected players.
- Players who previously lost their thermal/night vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their water canteen or binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes respawned players with minor injuries after a KIA.
- Fixed an issue that removed backpack items with a quantity of 0 if they were replaced by another item.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
Check out the full patch notes by visiting the Ghost Recon Breakpoint official site.