Verizon subscribers and the Pokemon Go team have partnered for a Special Weekend event on May 29-30, 2021. The event will require an Event Ticket that will be available at a number of retailers around the world (7-11 Mexico in Mexico and Yoshinoya in Japan) and US Verizon customers will receive one as thanks for their subscription.
- Verizon: http://vz.to/2DVrDI8
- 7-Eleven Mexico: http://711.mx/PokemonGO
- Yoshinoya: https://www.yoshinoya.com/campaign/specialweekend202104/
Special Weekend is an in-game event that you can access using an event ticket acquired from a participating partner, either physically or digitally. The ticket has a code that you can redeem on our Offer Redemption website. After you redeem the ticket code, you’ll be able to participate in the Special Weekend anywhere during the event period!
The event takes place on May 29-30 with a number of special Pokemon available and other boons for players participating in the event.
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will reward encounters with Eevee, Spritzee, Swirlix, and Deino!
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will be available and reward XP, Stardust, an Incense, a Star Piece, a Lucky Egg, Spritzee Candy, and Swirlix Candy.
- You’ll have an increased chance of receiving Lucky Pokémon when you trade with a friend.
- You’ll also have an increased chance of becoming Lucky Friends when interacting with a friend during the weekend.
- You’ll earn double the XP for catching Pokémon.
- You’ll receive an exclusive medal when you redeem a ticket code on the Offer Redemption website.
All players around the world regardless of whether or not they’re participating in the Event will receive:
- The number of Gifts you can open daily will double.
- Trade range will be increased to 40 km!
Check out more details by visiting the Pokemon Go official blog.