Publisher Nacon and developer KT Racing shared a new WRC10 trailer dedicated to the Livery Editor, a very comprehensive customization tool that invites you to push the limits of your imagination. With WRC 10, it is now possible to create totally unique liveries from nearly thirty WRC, WRC 2, WRC 3, and Junior WRC cars included in the game, as well as the historical cars.
Colors, shapes, stickers, logos, lettering… players can access infinite possibilities to impose their style and wear their own designs, including in the Career Mode.
The team shared a comprehensive FAQ on Steam to bring players up to speed on the inner workings of the Livery Editor:
- The Livery Editor will allow you to customize a car by selecting colors and adding stickers over it. You can access the Livery Editor through the game’s main menu or by creating your own private team in the Career Mode of WRC 10.
You can add up to 500 stickers.
You can create your own stickers by modifying stickers already present in the Library and shape them to your creative will!
- Not all colors and stickers are available from the start – to unlock you’ll have to go through specific challenges and achievements (e.g: complete one season as a Junior WRC).
- To customize your own car you’ll first need to complete all Anniversary Events, after that – start a new WRC2/WRC3 Career and pick your own Private Team.
- Nearly 30 cars from the game’s entry list are customizable, however, only the Subaru Impreza WRC & the Audi Quattro aren’t available in the Livery Editor.
- Following the launch of WRC 10 this September, the team will have two major free post-launch updates which in addition to adding new cars and stages will add new stickers & logos to the library.
- You can not import stickers into the Livery Editor