Brawlhalla’s latest Legend, Petra, dons her Gauntlets and brings her Orb to the halls of Valhalla to wreak some havoc. Born in Terminus, Petra is every bit as wild and as ungovernable as her homeworld that was the only source of the cryptic ore called Darkheart.
Some say Petra was infected by it, others – that she unlocked its power. Whatever the truth, in Valhalla, Petra is quarrelsome, violent, brooding, unruly, and very well-liked.
Petra’s signature moves for Orb and Gauntlets are:
- Side Signature – Charges up her Darkheart energy, then blasts her orb out as a projectile to the direction she’s facing.
- Down Signature – Lifts into the air, charges her orb, then sends a huge blast of energy downward onto her enemies.
- Neutral Signature – Sends out a flurry of energy blasts diagonally upwards, with one final blast to send her enemies flying.
- Side Signature – Uses her Darkheart energy to propel forward, then connect with a flurry of punches.
- Down Signature – Teleports behind her enemy, punches, teleports back in front of her enemy to catch them, then finishes them off with an energy blast from her palm.
- Neutral Signature – Uses her Darkheart energy to supercharge an uppercut and propel herself diagonally upwards.