Humble Games in partnership with Sunhead Games revealed Carto, a charming and innovative puzzle adventure coming to PS4 and PC. The game is set in a beautiful world filled with charming characters and featuring a beautiful soundtrack.
Carto allows you to master your cartography skills by rearranging pieces of the map and seeing the world change around you accordingly. Connect missing pieces of the map to discover mysterious lands, uncovering their secrets. As you journey through new pieces of the map, you’ll meet quirky characters and make friends along the way, many of which will need a helping hand from their local cartographer.
The spirit of the game lies in the exploration of new places and learning about new cultures. While all lands and people groups within Carto are fictitious, the experience of traveling to new places is very real – the wonder of seeing a sprawling land so different than your own, learning traditions foreign to your own, and ultimately getting to embrace them all as wonderful in their own right. As you journey with Carto you’ll be able to uncover these beautiful locations and meet people, learning about them and their culture along the way.
- Unique puzzle/exploration mechanic: rearrange pieces of your map, and watch the world change around you!
- Chill out and explore peaceful-yet-mysterious lands, uncovering secrets and solving environmental puzzles
- Bask in lush, hand-drawn visuals and relaxed tunes
- Meet new friends and help them solve their problems!
- Journey through different biomes, each with their own characters, culture, and a unique evolution of the central map mechanic