The developers from Red Hook Studios have announced the latest DLC to come to roguelike turn-based RPG Darkest Dungeon.
We weren’t joking – The Butcher’s Circus is coming in May!
Play intense PVP arena battles against your friends and enemies alike. Pick your party & loadout, and let the games begin!
— Darkest Dungeon (@DarkestDungeon) April 2, 2020
- New Hamlet Location: The Butcher’s Circus
- Engage in no-holds-barred PvP combat with teams of 4 heroes (without risking your Campaign heroes)
- Climb the ranks to show off your command of heroes and ability to weather misfortune and violence
- Unlock banner components and use your creativity to assemble your own duelist heraldry
- Strategize with new gladiatorial trinkets that can mean all the difference in pitched battles against other heroes
- A gleefully warped musical theme by Stuart Chatwood, Narrator quips by the esteemed Wayne June, and all-new gripping sound FX by Power Up Audio