Darksiders III is now officially out for PC, PS4 and Xbox One! To celebrate the occasion, THQ Nordic has released the special Release Trailer.
In the previous instalments of this hack-n-slash action adventure, players were thrust into the role of two of the Horsemen: War and Death respectively. This time the game focuses on their hot-headed sister Fury and her quest to hunt down and destroy the Seven Deadly Sins. Check out our Darksiders III review if you wish to learn more about the game.
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed – to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
“The launch of Darksiders III marks the triumphant return of a classic action-adventure franchise – it has been a true labor of love for the teams at THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games,” said Reinhard Pollice, Darksiders Executive Producer and Business and Product Development Director, THQ Nordic.
“Our team has spent over a decade bringing the story of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to life, and we still feel like we’re just getting started,” said David Adams, Darksiders Co-Creator and President, Gunfire Games. “Darksiders III has been so much fun to make, and we sincerely hope our fans love it as much as we do.”