Warhorse Studios has sent out a brand new trailer to stoke the flames of desire for Kingdom Come Deliverance. The realistic medieval RPG is set to be released for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One on February 13th.
Today’s trailer provides viewers with the background of the story where players take on the role of an orphaned man as he journeys through the world on the way to becoming a powerful warrior.
Kingdom Come Deliverance
This game is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
You can learn more by visiting the official site.