Square Enix shared a new trailer for the upcoming Life is Strange: True Colors, a new installment in the beloved series complete with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve! The game is coming to PC, Xbox One|S, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia on September 10, 2021. It is currently available for pre-orders in a number of editions. Check out the official site or the Steam page of the title to find out more.
In the opening scene of Life is Strange: True Colors, Alex Chen speaks to her social worker about her time in foster care and the new life ahead of her.
Alex Chen has long suppressed her ‘curse’: the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras. When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth – and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.
LIFE IS STRANGE: TRUE COLORS FEATURES:
- The Truth Will Hurt: Discover the shocking secrets behind your brother’s death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure.
- Feel Everything: Change fate and change lives with the psychic power of Empathy.
- Forge Deep Relationships: Build trust with the townsfolk – and embrace friendship or romance with Ryan and Steph.
- A Truly Personal Story: Make tough decisions and choose your own future. Freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden spaces of Haven Springs and meet unforgettable characters.
- Find Your Voice: And decide Alex’s style, with up to 24 outfits in your wardrobe.
- Exclusive Soundtrack: New tracks by mxmtoon and Novo Amor, and extensive licensed songs including Radiohead, Phoebe Bridgers, Gabrielle Aplin, and more