Developer People Can Fly has taken to the official Twitter account of co-op action RPG Outriders to share some important news for the game.
The team applied additional preventive measures to reduce the occurrence of inventory wipes. The developers suggest that the moment players notice that their gear has disappeared, to immediately force close the game and reboot it.
The developers are aiming to restore certain lost gear for anyone affected. You can find more details in the Reddit thread dedicated to the issue.
Additionally, Reddit user Toasteroven47 has reported the excessive size of the game’s crash reports. In the Reddit thread, the OP shows a screenshot of 23 GBs worth of reports.
Outriders is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe. As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet. Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, Outriders offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry.
- INTENSITY OF A SHOOTER, DEPTH OF AN RPG – Outriders’ brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
- A DARK AND DESPERATE JOURNEY – Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- DYNAMIC 1-3 PLAYER CO-OP – Play single-player or join up to two friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you tackle the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet.
- FOUR UNIQUE CLASSES – Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from four unique classes each with its own skill tree to define your own playstyle.
- SCAVENGE & ADAPT – Customise and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.