Leonardo Interactive and Madlight Studio have announced that Seed of Life will be landing on Steam for PC in 2021. The dystopian platformer is said to be inspired by Tomb Raider, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and Journey.
During the game, players take on the role of Cora as she wanders a “semi-open-world” in search of the Seed that will save her world. Using platforming skills, players will work their way through the game to find capsules to enhance their abilities and teach new skills. These will help Cora along her journey.
- Triple-A Quality Graphics – Explore a breathtaking sci-fi universe set in a dystopian future with beautiful graphics and a unique art style where bright colors meet complete darkness.
- An Emotional Journey – It is a story-driven game with a dramatic, engaging story full of mysteries to be revealed that will keep you curious and excited to discover more.
- Gameplay Focused – This adventure is packed with RPG elements, puzzles, and dangerous creatures. Find Talisman capsules to learn new abilities, collect Lumium to upgrade, and strategically use your items to defy gravity and overcome different challenges.
- Stealth Combat – Escape from Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium
- A World to Discover – Explore a beautiful and vast labyrinth-like semi-open world where secrets are hidden in every corner and environmental challenges will test your skills. Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives, and find interest points. There’s always something new to uncover!
Check out the official announcement trailer and then head off to the Seed of Life official site to learn more.