Square Enix and Deck Nine Games have released a brand new video for Life is Strange: True Colors. The video provides viewers with thirteen minutes of gameplay action that showcases the game’s protagonist, Alex Chen, as she explores her “volatile psychic power of Empathy” as she works to solve the mystery of her brother’s “so-called accident”. She is able to experience, absorb, and manipulate others’ feelings that she can visualize as bright colors surrounding them.
- Wavelengths – Step into Steph’s booth as the all-new radio show host for KRCT: Haven’s best–and only—radio station. Over four seasons, discover more about Steph’s past and her relationships as she makes her mark on the record store, uncovers its secrets—and decides her future.
- Live On Air – You’re the DJ: choose records for the playlist, ‘ad lib’ your way through local commercials, and help Steph compose an original song.
- Roll the Dice – Give D20-powered advice to callers with problems both serious and mundane, GM a tabletop RPG, and reach out to reconnect with an old friend.
- Small Town Pride – Swipe left or right on Steph’s dating app matches, and join Steph as she reminisces about formative Prides past.
- A Room of Her Own – See the record store change over the seasons as Steph asserts her personality, and discover its hidden history and surprising spaces as you explore.
- All-New Soundtrack – Hits from Girl in Red, Alt-J, Portugal, The Man, Foals, Hayley Kiyoko, Maribou State, and more set the tone for Steph’s journey, each packing an emotional punch.
LiS:TC is due out on September 10th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC via Steam and Stadia. The Switch edition will be available later this year.
Check out the LIfe is Strange: True Colors official site to learn more.