The developers of MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online continue proving that cheaters and dishonest gamers have no place in Tamriel, especially with new chapter High Isle just around the corner. According to the message on the official site of the game, over 400 ESO accounts have been identified and banned for manipulating the game client in unintended ways.
“We would like to remind everyone that manipulating the game client and using any unapproved third-party applications, programs, scripts, or any other game modifying mechanic used to change the game play experience is strictly prohibited.”
Players that believe they were banned due a mistake and would like to appeal the decision or who would like to ask questions about their ban, can contact the customer support via this form.
Meanwhile, the team also shared 5 ways to prepare for High Isle:
- Create your own shining Knight – after all, High Isle is all about Bretons so why not explore it in style?
- Find adventure in the Glenumbra zone – check out the location to get an introduction to what kind of characters you will encounter during your adventures in High Isle
- Venture into the Ascending Tide DLC dungeons – the quests in these PvE activities set up the Legacy of the Bretons adventure to come while introducing some of the characters (and villains) you’ll encounter in the High Isle Chapter
- Complete the High Isle Prologue – Every ESO player now also has access the High Isle Prologue questline, leading directly into the upcoming Chapter’s main storyline
- Study Tales of Tribute, new deckbuilding card game
The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle arrives for PC/Mac and Stadia on June 6, and for Xbox and PlayStation consoles on June 21.