THQ Nordic is making the first step into the Grand Strategy genre with Knights of Honor II: Sovereign, created in cooperation with veteran developers from Black Sea Games.
Choose your medieval kingdom and lead it to glory or ruins – the fate of your subjects lies in your hands. Manage your economy, guide your people’s religion, be the master diplomat and a fearless general: become the ruler your people love, and establish a legacy that will live across the generations.
Take a look at the Steam page of the game to learn more. The release of Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is planned for 2020.
- Accessible Grand Strategy – All the depth of religion, diplomacy, city development, and more, with none of the confusion
- Real-Time Gameplay – Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed
- Royal Court – Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
- RTS Battles – Lead your armies directly in riveting RTS engagements
- Robust Multiplayer – Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe