The Ripstone team has taken to the airwaves to publish a brand new developer video diary to introduce players to “everything they need to know about their vision for the ultimate poker experience”. Poker Club is expected to launch sometime on November 19th for PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. TheSwitch version of the game will launch sometime in 2021.
In ‘Welcome to Poker Club’, Creative Director Phil Gaskell takes players through a guided tour of the game, providing an overview of what the game will offer players when they join the table next month. In addition, Phil plays through a few hands at the 80s inspired Number One Park Hill penthouse. This first gameplay reveal shows off the immersive first-person camera perspective Ripstone has employed, which really allows the level of detail to shine. You’ll also see some lovely ray-tracing effects, high-quality assets built for up to 4K resolutions, and the silky smooth 60fps performance. Built using Unreal Engine 4 and leveraging the latest technologies for state of the art PCs and next-generation consoles, Poker Club is the ultimate Texas Hold’em experience of 2020 and beyond.
Other game features include:
- 10 Texas Hold’em tournament modes
- play online or create custom games
- a Club system to team up with friends and players from around the world. Earn rewards and unlock shared goals.
- climb the ranks from backroom games to big-money main events
- player character customization options
- place bets in daily online tournaments
- scheduled events to unlock exclusive swag
- Ultra HD 4K and full RTX support
Check out the Poker Club official site to learn more about the game.