Undead Labs has made a huge announcement for fans of State of Decay 2. The next free update will be bringing big changes to the game in the State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Players can expect to see a wide array of improvements in graphics and audio as well as massive improvements to the game’s quality of life. Current owners of the game will receive the update as a free addition to the game while all future editions that are sold will come complete with the Juggernaut Edition.
Here’s what players can expect when the Juggernaut Edition launches “in a month”:
- New open world map inspired by the Pacific Northwest, Providence Ridge
- New class of heavy melee weapons to that require skill and timing
- Remastered graphics – Improved audio and new tracks
- Improved user interface including a new out of game menu
- Improved control scheme including separating out ‘dodge’ and ‘stealth’
- All game modes unlocked: Daybreak, Independence Pack, and Heartland are included
- Daybreak Pack, Ultimate Edition, and Heartland owners will receive some nice in-game items and perks for their loyalty
The timing of the overhauled game couldn’t be more perfect as the Steam launch is coming on March 13, 2020.
Check out the video above to learn more before heading to the State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition info page.