During PC Gaming Show 2020, the developers of the upcoming skill-driven aRPG Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms revealed a new trailer that you can find above.
Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms is a skill-driven ARPG game inspired by such classics as Baldur’s Gate and Pillars of Eternity. Set in a rich fantasy world, resembling the darkest period of the Middle Ages, the game offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history. Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey
- World, lore and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG veteran Chris Avellone
Check out the game’s Steam page to wishlisht or find out more.