From the very first day of its launch and until now, Apex Legends caused lots of chit chat all around the world. Without a doubt, it is one of the most popular and discussed games today. It has grown rapidly, overtaking the gaming world and setting new records. So is it really that good? In this review, we will take a closer look at the game to understand what attracts the audience! Check out Apex Legends: A Complete Review.
The first thing worth mentioning in our review is how intuitive this game is! Once you install and launch Apex Legends all the next steps you need to take are quite clear, and this is great! Here is what you generally see and do once you are in the game:
- You see a simple starting screen. What we really liked about it is that it is not overloaded with complex settings and crazy animations. Thus, there is nothing that can distract you from the game itself.
- Next, you are forwarded to a second screen with a few simple menus and a huge Ready Again, everything is as simple as it could possibly be – you can either start right away with a randomly selected character or choose a different Legend and get to the game. Compared to other battle royales, the interface of Apex Legends is neat, simple, and not cluttered.
- All the settings are grouped for simpler navigation, which makes it easy to control them.
- Once your hit Ready the system connects to a server and we have to admit that it happens really fast!
- Next, you are taken to a window where you can change your character.
- Choosing a Legend is also simple – you can review details of each to learn more about each character before you make your choice.
On The Battlefield
When it comes to the general impression of the game itself, it is just great! Again, simple controls and excellent interface make the game intuitive and extremely fun. The game mechanics also impresses with how well thought through it is.
Now, let’s review a few essential characteristics:
- All Players Are Equal
One of those things we love about Apex Legends the most is that it ALWAYS keeps players in an equal position. There is no opportunity to purchase upgrades with real money, which makes the game more fair and intense.
Compared to other popular battle royales, Apex Legends is a quick action game. Thus, there is no way you will get bored with it! It doesn’t allow you to win thanks to hiding all the time. Also, it is way more realistic than similar games, especially in terms of kills – it won’t take you too long to down an enemy if you have a good weapon, a few shots will be enough. These are some of the main things that make Apex Legends stand out.
- Choice Of Weapons
Another benefit of this battle royale is a significant range of weapons. In total, there are six categories with at least a few options in each. In addition, there is an opportunity to upgrade some weapons with barrels, mags, optics, etc.
King Canyon is a fantastic map! It is well thought through, and it makes the game much faster since it is not too large. Thus, in this game, you will never find yourself wandering around alone for too long!
Apex Legends is a great game with all the benefits and unique features it has. Of course, it is not perfect, and there is still room for improvement. One thing that we lacked at this point is an opportunity to monitor all kinds of statistic inside the game. This feature is somewhat limited as for now. Although there are external websites and tools for this purpose, such as Apex Legends stat tracker Xbox, we bet many players would appreciate having all the stats in one place. However, we expect the developers to improve it over some time!