Ghost Recon Breakpoint developers are preparing to launch a significant update on March 24th. The patch brings the delayed “Immersive Mode” into the game that allows players to set specific parameters and play the game the way that suits them best.
Starting up the game, players will be able to choose from the Regular Experience, Immersive Experience, and Custom Experience.
- Regular Experience: Play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint the way it was released, with gear score and tiered loot.
- Immersive Experience: A brand-new experience of the game that removes gear level and tiered loot entirely, and offers a bunch of new tactical options.
- Custom Experience: Choose your own selection of settings to create the perfect fit.
Custom mode allows players to tailor their experience, yet simultaneously allows them to play with any other player in the game regardless of their selections. Further, players can alter their settings at any point while in the game. There will be no need to reload.
Here’s a list of what can be customized:
- No Gear Level: Customize and keep the same weapon throughout your whole adventure. Quality tiers and item levels are disabled.
- Realistic Looting: Loot your enemies’ weapon category and switch them realistically. Gear is found from missions, rewards, and crates.
- Primary Weapon Quantity: Choose to carry 1 or 2 primary weapons.
- Ammo Loss on Reload: Remaining ammunition is lost when you change magazines.
- Stamina Level: Adjust how much stamina you consume.
- Bandage Quantity: Limit the number of bandages your Ghost can carry.
- Risk of Injury: Choose the frequency of the injured status when wounded by enemy bullets.
- Health Regen: Choose to limit, remove or increase your health regeneration.
- New HUD Settings: Fine-tune your preferred HUD with new settings:
- Mini-Map Minimal: Smaller map with less information on it.
- Loot Notification Minimal: Smaller loot notification.
- 3D Loot Minimal: Smaller 3D loot drop.
- Private Mode: Encounter only story characters and your direct co-op teammates in Erewhon.
- Access to Maria’s Shop: Keep access to Maria’s Shop in bivouacs or limit it to Erewhon only.
The blog post on the Ghost Recon Breakpoint official site features tons more details, so be sure to swing over and check it out.