During the various E3 2019 conferences, a great number of developers have revealed that their projects are coming to Epic Games Store. The company has released a special video with the announcements you can find above.
Check out the list below if you want a closer look:
- Borderlands 3 – The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and a mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds & enemies and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy. Coming to EGS on September 13, 2019.
- Rune 2 – Gods, beasts, and the last remaining humans struggle to survive. You have been chosen by the gods to be Midgard’s savior – receive their blessings and powerful abilities as you endeavor to end Ragnarok! Race against time to prevent the trickster Loki from destroying Midgard as he keeps the world in a perpetual state of chaos.
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey – Embark on the incredible odyssey of human evolution and begin your journey 10 million years ago in this new adventure from the creator of Assassin’s Creed.
- The Pathless – Become the Hunter, a master of archery whose mission is to dispel the curse of darkness that grips her world. Forge a connection with an eagle companion as you explore a vast, forested island full of secrets. Hunt corrupted spirits, but be careful not to become the hunted yourself.
- Griftlands – Griftlands is a deck-building rogue-like where you fight and negotiate your way through a broken-down sci-fi world.
Every decision is important, be it the jobs you take, the friends you make, or the cards you collect. Death comes quickly, but each play offers new situations and strategies to explore.
- Solar Ash Kingdom – Solar Ash Kingdom is the second game from Heart Machine, the creators of the award-winning 2016 game Hyper Light Drifter. Journey through a surreal, vivid and highly stylized world filled with mystery, wild high-speed traversal, endearing characters, and massive enemy encounters.
- The Sojourn – In The Sojourn you arrive in a mysterious land, where lights guide you forward. It’s not long until the world reveals itself to be full of challenges. Now, you must overcome these intricate and ever more demanding obstacles to uncover the nature of reality.
- Chivalry 2 – Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era – from the thunder of cavalry charges, to storms of flaming arrows, to sprawling castle sieges and more.
- Shenmue 3 – Making his way from Japan to China on a quest to avenge his father, Ryo Hazuki grows from boy to man, encountering new friends, and foes alike, as he completes his Kung-fu training.
- Auto Chess – By collecting/changing Hero cards, and arranging different formations, 8 chess gamers will be contending for the first prize in the following tens of minutes. Millions of players are challenging each other every day, and, it has become one of the most popular leisure gameplays nowadays.
- Untitled Goose Game – Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples’ back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
- Phantom Brigade – Phantom Brigade is a hybrid turn-based & real-time tactical RPG, focusing on in-depth customization and player driven stories. As the last surviving squad of mech pilots, you must capture enemy equipment and facilities to level the playing field.
- Atomicrops – Atomicrops is an action roguelite farming simulator. Armed with your hoe, a watering pail, and a fully automatic weapon, you must grow ultra-GMO crops to feed the local town… and make a hefty profit. Defend your land from the mutant pests and bandits that invade nightly to ravage your fields. Court and wed townsfolk to fight and farm by your side. Gather upgrades to increase yields, profit and power. Befriend the local wildlife to help with the chores.
- What the Golf? – A silly physics-based golf parody where every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?