The developers from Hero Concept have announced beat ’em up Mayhem Brawler, promising to bring players that 90s arcade spirit. The devs describe the game as an urban fantasy themed title with comic book style art and kick-ass soundtracks. It offers a unique experience that you can tackle solo or as co-op with friends while defining the next step in the story with your choices.
While answering a routine call on a patrol, Dolphin, Star and Trouble -the most popular officers of the super-powered law enforcement agency, Stronghold- find themselves in a sequence of events that will alter the fate of the entire city.
Mayhem Brawler Features:
- A fresh take on classic 90s-style beat ’em ups
- Offline co-op mode that supports up to 3 players
- Ability to alter the game flow with player-led decisions
- 3 unique endings based on player’s choices
- 3 playable characters against 30 mobs including 12 unique bosses
- Hand-drawn comic book inspired art, frame-by-frame animated characters and a rocking soundtrack
- Your admission ticket to the limitless universe of Mayhem
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.