Iceborne sees players take off for Hoarfrost Reach. As the name implies, the weather is frosty and cold. “Take on the role of a hunter and slay ferocious monsters in a living, breathing ecosystem where you can use the landscape and its diverse inhabitants to get the upper hand.”
Iceborne introduces new Master Rank difficulty, new gameplay actions, the largest region in the game, a multitude of new monsters and gear!
The Steam version of Iceborne includes new graphics and gameplay settings that are available exclusively on PC.
- High-Resolution Texture Pack (Can be downloaded for free at Steam Store page)
- Mouse and Keyboard Control Optimization
- 4K Resolution and Uncapped Frame Rate
- Ultra-Wide Display (21:9) Compatible
- DirectX 12 Support
- NVIDIA DLSS Support
- AMD FidelityFX CAS + Upscaling Support
- A diverse locale, rich with endemic life.
- Numerous monsters that prey on each other and get into turf wars.
- A new hunting experience, making use of the densely packed environment.
Learn more about Iceborne on the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne official site.