Fans of both Pokemon and Stardew Valley will want to take note of today’s early access launch of Ooblets. The game allows players to “farm, grow pals on your farm, and have those pals compete in dance battles” and it is available for PC via the Epic Games Store and on Xbox Game Preview. Those who are interested in purchasing the game can do so for $24.99, though early birds who buy it this week will also receive 20% off.
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town
- Build your team, level them up, and unlock new dance moves
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories Join a club to get your first little baby
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new seeds and win tournaments
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob
- Explore Badgetown to find new creatures and seeds