The developers from Iceflake Studios have shared the teaser trailer for the First Settlers update to strategy Surviving the Aftermath. This update features the introduction of new early gameplay mechanics for the initial settlement of your colony, and ranching.
About the game:
Survive and thrive in a post-apocalyptic future — resources are scarce but opportunity calls. Build the ultimate disaster-proof colony, protect your colonists, and restore civilization to a devastated world.
Go beyond the colony and explore the wastelands to gather resources, meet rival colonies, and fight off bandits.
- No place like home – Build and manage a colony of survivors after a world-ending event. Construct more than 61 unique buildings to handle everything from resource collection and farming to exploration and security.
- Surviving Earth – Explore a vast procedurally generated world featuring six different biomes filled with resources, wildlife, rival societies and more. Each environment has different conditions that affect your colony’s survival.
- Survival is my Specialty – Recruit over 80 unique Specialists, each with their own skills and motivations, to manage your colony’s resources and production. Send them beyond the Gate on scientific missions, scavenger runs, and to fight bandits.
- Expect the unexpected – you may not be able to control everything in your colony, but how you respond to situations and emergent events will shape the character of your new civilization.
- Reputation management – Every decision can have dire consequences on your colony’s survival. Your reputation with other societies will affect your ability to trade and can even affect your relationship with their leaders. Colonists have a mind of their own and will react to your choices.
Check out the official site to find out more.