With the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous beta underway, the developers from Owlcat Games have shared the combat gameplay trailer, showing off some things that await players during the Crusade.
The devs pointed out that there is still a lot of work to do on the game. Certain content and features are still missing. For instance,
- Not all of the archetypes and prestige classes have been implemented yet
- The character creation features are not final and do not fully represent the final game content regarding character customization.
- Army gameplay is not finished
- There are still some placeholders
- Weather effects need some polishing
- A small part of the UI hasn’t been updated yet
- Some bugs with NPC death animation and mounted combat animations
- Art for some of the locations in Act 4 is missing
- English texts in Act 4 haven’t been proofread yet, in other languages part of the translation before Act 3 is missing
ABOUT PATHFINDER: WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS
The realm of Sarkoris was destroyed when Areelu Vorlesh, a scholar and practitioner of forbidden magics, opened a rift to the abyssal planes of existence, and hordes of demons invaded the world of Golarion. Led by the evil Demon Lords Deskari and Baphomet, the abyssal forces crushed all who stood against them, turning Sarkoris into a demon‑infested land now known as the Worldwound.
Join the Crusade against the demonic invasion and rise as a new hero wielding unimaginable powers in this classic CRPG. The fate of this world lies in your hands.