May 27th, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA- NZXT, a leading developer of software-powered hardware solutions for PC gaming, today announces the H510 Elite, a premium compact mid-tower ATX case. The H510 Elite comes with a tempered glass front panel and included AER RGB 2 fans and a built-in HUE 2 RGB LED strip to highlight the beauty of your build.
All features introduced in the latest iteration of the H Series will be present in the Elite; such as front panel USB-C and the new NZXT Smart Device v2 which brings power to the built-in RGB strips and fans. The H510 Elite retains the features beloved in the initial H Series such as the patented cable management system, single screw tempered glass panel, and all-steel construction.
“RGB has become a staple for PC builders,” says Johnny Hou, founder and CEO of NZXT. “Tools like the HUE 2 Ecosystem allow builders to create luminous builds that highlight theirpersonalities. The H510 Elite is the perfect case for people looking to get the most out of the RGB components and create amazing and beautiful builds.”
H510 Elite Features:
● Showcase your RGB build with front and side tempered glass panels
● Includes two Aer RGB 2 fans and one addressable RGB LED strip
● Smart Device v2 with two HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan channels
● USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connectors on the front panel
● Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps for intuitive and easy cable management.
● Removable radiator/fan mounting bracket simplifies the installation of either AIO and custom loop liquid coolers
● An integrated GPU mount lets you display your GPU vertically (requires the purchase of a separate PCI riser card)
Visualize Your RGB:
Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB system. We’veincluded two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started.
The H510 Elite features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device v2 includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans.
The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC.
The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build.
Powered by NZXT CAM:
Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
*USA pricing reflects the tariffs levied by the US Federal Government.
USA: July on NZXT.com
BLD: Late-July at LetsBLD.com