The developers from CI Games have shared a new trailer for the upcoming action Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, dedicated to Kuamar, a fictional lawless region of the Middle East, situated between the Lebanese and Syrian borders – your mission is to bring an end to the district’s brutal dictatorship, led by its tyrannical President, Bibi Rashida.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 marks the most challenging entry to the acclaimed series yet, introducing extreme long-range sniping with targets over 1000m away. Featuring a dramatic single-player campaign set in modern-day Middle East, experience high-pressure tactical combat, deep inside enemy territory.
Take on the role of Raven, Contract Sniper Assassin, as he embarks on a new series of contracts in a lawless region of the Middle East, located along the Lebanese and Syrian borders. Tasked with a seemingly impossible task, your mission is to topple an insidious criminal syndicate and bring them to justice. Welcome to Kuamar!
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Features:
- Eliminate a wide array of targets, using a mixture of close-quarter combat, and extreme long-range sniping as a contract assassin
- Employ tactical decisions and stealth techniques to overcome a variety of challenges across the dramatic single-player campaign
- Explore 5 distinct, extensive maps set in the Middle East conflict zone
- Execute 20 new contracts, in addition to completing a range of side operations
- Master an expert sniping experience, featuring a wide selection of realistic weapons and equipment
- Revisit each contract with a different approach to complete all objectives and collect maximum rewards
- Experience a new level of fidelity with upgraded visuals and an enhanced game engine