Human Head Studios has announced that Rune II is now available for PC players via the Epic Games Store. Players can get hold of the Viking-themed action RPG for $29.99.
Humanity is under attack by the forces of Loki, the Norse god set on unleashing Ragnarok on the world. Players will face off against undead Draugr, ice giants, vicious beasts, and many more of Loki’s forces. The game features a world ripe for exploration, crafting, and glorious battles on the road to Valhalla. Players will be able to sail the frigid seas throughout a network of islands and will complete quests for their chosen god as a means of earning an epic ability that may help bring Loki down once and for all.
- hoose Your God: Kneeling atop the Divine Summit, the gods call to you. With promises of power, glory, and honor, each deity beckons you to join them. Which god will you choose to give you the power needed to take down Loki and put an end to Ragnarok? And can they themselves be trusted?
- Loki and the Ages of Darkness: It is fated that Loki will die when Ragnarok ends, but he has found a way to manipulate the flow of time and continuously resets the Ragnarok Timer, creating an infinite cycle of chaos. With every reset, a new era begins, each filled with different obstacles: perpetual night, giant-filled lands, harsh ice-ridden landscapes, and more. You’ll need to traverse many ages before amassing the power needed to defeat Loki.
- Single-Player and Multi-Player Modes: Brave the end of days alone or invite fellow warriors to join your journey through Ragnarok. Battle side-by-side against massive giants and vicious monsters and stand as one force to face Loki himself.
- Artifacts: Powerful artifacts can be found throughout the world, each with their own god-given power. They are the key to opening the Realm Gate where Loki hides and can grant the power necessary to end him once and for all.
- Collect and Craft Powerful Equipment: Craft powerful armaments to survive the treachery of Ragnarok or take Flaming Greatswords and other magically-imbued weapons from the bodies of your slain enemies. Rebuild villages that once stood across Midgard or construct great longships and conquer far off lands.
- Brutal Chaos: Ragnarok has driven its inhabitants mad. Only the most savage warrior will survive as you Battle against Bandits, Cannibals, Giants, Dwarves, Surt Warriors, the Forsaken Einn Warriors, Draugr and more!
Check out the Rune II official site to learn more.