In case you’ve missed out, BlizzCon 2017 will kick off tomorrow. To assist the visitors (and watchers), Blizzard has released detailed schedules and descriptions of the upcoming panels. In addition to Overwatch and World of Warcraft, Hearthstone will also receive a lot of attention, including the announcement of the next expansion during the Opening Ceremony that will be held starting at 11 a.m. PDT Friday, November 3.
The owners of the virtual ticket and attendees will also receive a Golden Legendary Card: Marin the Fox. His full reveal will also happen during the opening ceremony.
From the Hearthstone PR:
BlizzCon 2017 Hearthstone Panels
- Our “Hearthstone – What’s Next” panel is where we’ll delve into Hearthstone’s next expansion. In addition to the Opening Ceremonies, all secrets will be revealed on Friday, November 3 at 1:45 p.m. PDT at the Mythic stage.
- Our Live Q&A is far from a normal Q&A session—we offer players a chance to become a part of Hearthstone history! We’ve unearthed a special surprise for the Arena, and it’s up to players to let us know what they think with rousing applause! Adventurers are welcome to join us on Saturday, November 4 at 2:30 p.m. PDT at the Mythic stage.
- Our Cinematics team will also lift the curtain behind Hearthstone’s first animated short, “Hearth and Home” in the “Blizzard Cinematics – Behind the Scenes” panel. Curious minds will be gladly received on Saturday, November 4 at 4 pm PDT at the Legendary stage.
BlizzCon 2017 The Hearthstone Tavern
- The Hearthstone Tavern is back and better than ever! Join us at the North Hall, Level 1 to chat with fellow Hearthstone enthusiasts, and enjoy live music from our talented Tavern Band, “The Reelers.” There will also be artists from the Hearthstone team live sketching.
- Duel-a-Dev at the Tavern! Hearthstone devs will take all challengers and, as an added bonus, duelling a dev will get you entered to win a Razer swag pack! Drawings for the swag will be at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. both days. We also have a special surprise for players who enjoy playing Hearthstone with friends, so pals can go head-to-head in a special experience.
- Snag a selfie with your fave Hearthstone streamer at streamer meet-and-greets in the Tavern! Check out the full Meet-and-Greet schedule at the blog.
- Powered by Streamer Showdown and hosted by Ben Brode, this version of Tavern Trivia pits two mighty streamer teams against each other in a feud for the ages. Tavern Trivia starts Saturday, November 4 at 5:45 p.m. PDT in the Tavern.
BlizzCon 2017 Hearthstone Esports
- We’ve got two incredible Hearthstone esports events happening at BlizzCon: The Hearthstone Inn-vitational and the epic conclusion of Tavern vs. Tavern. All the competitive Hearthstone action will take place in the North Hall and on the official PlayHearthstone Twitch channel and BlizzCon content hub.
- The Inn-vitational features some of the Hearthstone community’s most familiar faces joining forces to compete against each other in this unique twist on competitive play! The Inn-vitational starts 1 p.m. PDT on Friday, November 3, and wraps up starting at 9:30 a.m. PDT Saturday, November 4. For more details, including the full list of competitors and details on the challenges that await, read the blog.
- Tavern vs. Tavern concludes with the final faceoff between The Cave and RazerStoreSF to prove they’re the toughest Tavern at BlizzCon! Tavern vs. Tavern concludes at 1:30 p.m. PDT on Saturday, November 4. More info on their road to BlizzCon is available at the blog.