The developers of MMORPG Elyon have taken to the official site to reveal the release date of the game and announce pre-orders. Mark your calendars, Elyon releases on September 29th!
There are three tiers available for pre-order. Based on your choice, you’ll get a variety of in-game goodies. Check out the official pre-order chart to find out more!
Additionally, publisher Kakao Games and developer Bluehole Studio have announced the play period for Closed Beta 2 that will be running from August 18th to the 23rd. The applications for CBT2 will be open to the public from July 26th to August 11th.
Elyon is a thrilling MMORPG set in a world of magic and technology, where factions collide in epic battles to claim the mystical world of Elyon. With deep character customization, skill building, weapon choices and more, Elyon endeavors to provide a rich, unique and exciting gaming experience.
CBT2 will offer a version significantly closer to that of the Korean build, with features including:
- The addition of the Slayer Class
- Class balance adjustments and updated Mana Awakening skills
- Players can enjoy a variety of challenging battle experiences in new dimensional portals
- Dungeons are now divided into solo and party dungeons
- Easier leveling via increased XP for killing monsters at a certain power level
- Events specifically for CBT2 participants
- Improved game service platform and infrastructure for Western market players
- Localization in English, French, Spanish and German