Heroes of the Storm Twitter has been updated with a Hero the team has been teasing over the last couple of days. World of Warcraft’s own Sally Whitemane is coming to Nexus to show the power of the Light to her foes.
Whitemane is an aggressive Ranged Support, that bolsters healing to her allies by dealing with her enemies.
This world is ailing. Together we shall cure it. pic.twitter.com/3nCFpVXsbe
— Heroes of the Storm (@BlizzHeroes) 26 July 2018
As the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade, Sally Whitemane zealously leads her champions in a neverending war against the undead. Under her guiding Light, all who have been touched by the plague of death will be purged by her cleansing flame… no matter how much they protest.
During the events of the latest World of Warcraft expansion, Legion, Sally Whitemane has been resurrected as a Death Knight to fight against the demonic Burning Legion.
Whitemane’s abilities are:
- Passive Trait: Zeal – Whitemane’s healing Abilities apply Zeal for 8 seconds. Allies with Zeal are healed for 100% of the damage Whitemane deals to Heroes.
- [Q] Desperate Plea – Heal an allied Hero for 145 and gain Desperation for 4 seconds. Desperation increases Desperate Plea’s Mana cost by 60, and stacks up to 3 times. Costs 30 Mana.
- [W] Inquisition – Channel on an enemy Hero for up to 3 seconds, dealing 53 damage every 0.5 seconds and Slowing them by 30%.
- [E] Searing Lash – After 0.5 seconds, smite enemies in a straight line for 82 Damage. If the first strike hits an enemy Hero, a second strike will occur after a short delay.
- [R1] Scarlet Aegis – Bolster the spirits of nearby allied Heroes, healing them for 250 and granting them 40 Armor for 4 seconds.
- [R2] Divine Recoking – After 1 second, consecrate an area for 4 seconds, dealing 50 damage every 0.5 seconds to enemies inside.
Her skins are High Inquisitor Whitemane and Celestial Empress Whitemane