With Super Mario Odyssey set to launch on October 27th, Nintendo is bringing its titular character to the US. Mario’s party bus and will make stops in several major cities.
Mario’s Party Bus & Locations
If you live in one of five major US cities, you’ll be able to visit the party bus to try out Super Mario Odyssey for yourself as well as take selfies with Mario. If you don’t live in one of the scheduled stops, don’t despair. Nintendo is promising that Mario will be a tourist like anyone else. He’ll be making stops along his journey.
Each stop will be “themed” around one of the game’s locations such as the Metro Kingdom when in a city or the Seaside Kingdom when he’s sunning on the beach.
You’ll be able to keep track of Mario’s cross-country trip via Nintendo’s social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr.
Here are the scheduled stops and dates:
- Los Angeles – Universal CityWalk on October 10th from 3:30-6:00 pm
- Dallas – State Fair of Texas – October 18th from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Chicago – Navy Pier – October 21st from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Philadelphia – Philadelphia Museum of Art – October 24th from 12:00 – 6:00 pm
- New York City – Rockefeller Center – October 26th from 8:00 – 10:00 pm
Super Mario Odyssey launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch on Oct. 27. A bundle that comes with the Nintendo Switch system, a download code for the game, Mario-themed red Joy-Con controllers and a special carrying case will also hit stores on the same day at a suggested retail price of $379.99.
You can learn more about the game on the Super Mario Odyssey site.