NACON and Teyon have released a brand new gameplay trailer from their upcoming title, Monster Truck Championship. The game is considered the “first simulation to showcase the incredible power of Monster Trucks”. Fans and interested players will be able to get their hands on the game in October 2020. It will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. The Nintendo Switch version will be released at a later date.
MTC features five different challenges:
- Race – try to finish in first place
- Time-Trial – set new speed records
- Drag Races – compete against one other player and race to win
- Freestyle – perform stylish tricks
- Destruction – rain mayhem down on innocent objects
Other features include:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 16 customizable trucks to make each one visually unique
- Realistic handling and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox, and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you must manage the vehicle, sponsors, and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
You can learn more about Monster Truck Championship by visiting its Steam page.