During Tokyo Game Show 2020, Square Enix showed a couple of trailer for the upcoming adventure RPG NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…, the highly anticipated prequel to the breakout hit NieR: Automata, and upgrade of the legendary action-RPG NieR Replicant. The game will launch on PS4, Xbox One and PC on April 23 2021 with masterfully revived visuals, a fascinating storyline and more!
The protagonist is a kind young man living in a remote village. In order to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally ill to the Black Scrawl, he sets out with Grimoire Weiss, a strange talking tome, to search for the “Sealed verses.”
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… Features:
- Uncover the truth behind the world of NieR and prepare to question everything in this dark, twisting tale.
- Journey alongside an unlikely group of allies through a ruined world, plagued by sickness and monstrous horrors.
- A mesmerizing iconic soundtrack, newly recorded by NieR:Automata composer, Keiichi Okabe.
- Fight back dreadful enemies with a visceral, uniquely customizable blend of swordplay and powerful magic.
- Customize your character’s magic, skills, and weapons with the power of Words.