Glumberland has announced that Ooblets will be hitting early access on July 15th for both Xbox One and for PC via the Epic Games Store. Developers have informed players that “it’s time to assemble your dance crew!”
The game allows players to take part in a number of fun activities including creature collection, farming, and town life. Players are tasked with growing, expanding, and building up a farm while making friends with townies, growing ooblets, and, oddly enough, having dance-offs.
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town
- Build your team, level them up, and unlock new dance moves
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob
- Explore Badgetown to find new creatures and seeds
The Ooblets official site is a very cool one, so be sure to head on over to check it out.