505 Games and Keen Games are excited to announce two major updates coming to the sandbox action RPG Portal Knights! The updates have already arrived on Steam and Xbox, will be available on PS4 today and later this summer for Nintendo Switch.
The first update is the DLC titled “Elves, Rogues, and Rifts” that costs $9.99 and offers the never-before-seen content such as a new Elvish race, a new Rogue class, the Rifts – dungeons that are randomly generated upon entry – as well as the Elvish City and the Rogue’s Guild packed with quests and political intrigue.
Players who buy the DLC will be able to invite their friends to join them in these new areas so they can preview expansion content for free.
The Portal Knights FREE update for all PC and console players is the questing update. It contains the following:
- The Mage’s Guild! A new quest city full of characters and Elysian lore.
- Dungeon creation! For the first time, Creative Mode players will be able to place monsters and create traps and puzzles with new logic blocks, buttons, pressure plates, and more.
- Public multiplayer games and user permissions. PC and PS4 players can now choose to host or join public multiplayer games that will be visible to all players – not just friends. To help protect your buildings and treasure, hosts will be able to set user permissions.
- New Quest Log. Players can keep track of their quests as they travel from island to island and can choose which ones to track.
- Much, much more! Hundreds of quality of life updates, bug fixes, performance optimizations, and other surprises.
Check out the official site to learn more about the game.