Slightly Mad Studios has announced that the much-anticipated Project CARS 3 is finally coming to players later in summer 2020. The announcement follows a long year of waiting after last summer’s teaser about the game. The announcement was made via the Slightly Mad Twitter account that also features a sweet trailer to get players excited about the forthcoming racing title.
Get ready to embark on #YourUltimateDriverJourney. Own, upgrade and customize elite-brand cars, personalize your racing hero and battle your way up from weekend warrior to racing legend in #ProjectCARS3. Summer 2020. PS4, Xbox One, PC.
Watch the trailer: https://t.co/Wj6IEZyGY9 pic.twitter.com/rU3tXHMQbT
— Project CARS (@projectcarsgame) June 3, 2020
The newest entry into the game will feature:
- 200 elite-brand race and road cars
- over 140 global tracks
- the ability to make your own car
- new journey
- new game modes
- customizable liveries
- personalized drivers
- vehicle upgrades with “realistic performance parts”
- scalable assists for all skill levels
- new tire model for convincing and fun handling
- day/night cycle
- all seasons, all-weather racing
- controller support
- a visceral sense of speed
- intense crash effects and authentic car contact
- enhanced AI
- 12k and best-in-class VR support for PC
- engaging career mode
- new multiplayer and community modes
- daily challenges
As the post says, PC3 will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this summer.
Check out the Project CARS 3 official site to learn more.