The developers from Coffee Stain Studio have announced the Steam Early Access release date for the first-person open-world factory building game Satisfactory, this time for real! The game will be available on Monday, June 8th.
I know it’s been frustrating that we haven’t been able to announce an official date until now (believe me, It’s been frustrating for us as well). But we’re here now and we’re definitely releasing it Monday, June 8 and we’re super stoked about that!
• Open World: Explore the huge (30km2) alien planet that is Massage-2(AB)b with its unique fauna and creatures.
• Co-Op: Build a factory yourself or share the joy with your friends. Up to you!
• Factory Building: Experience building a huge factory from a first-person perspective. Automate and optimize it to perfection for your personal satisfaction.
• Customization: Customize your factory to your own liking. Build at high altitudes or over wide plains, there is almost no limits in the making of your tailor-made factory.
• Vehicles: Travel the world with class. Use jump pads, factory carts, jump packs, hypertubes, trucks or trains. The choice is yours!