Developer Autoexec Games shared a new trailer for TimeMelters, an ambitious hybrid of strategy and hero defense, to reveal that the game will leap out of Early Access and launch Version 1.0 on February 28th on PC via Steam. Additionally, PS5 and Xbox Series X versions will follow later this year.
The full release of the game will include brand-new missions, single-player and co-op campaigns, new narrative, tutorial, and tons of polish. The game also features a Friend Pass which allows you to play the whole co-op campaign and the new Speedrun Mode with a friend while only having one copy of the game among you.
“Call us old-fashioned, but our humble studio of three believes gameplay is king,” says Vincent Blanchard, CEO at AutoExec Games. “When we started working on TimeMelters five years ago, we wanted to craft an innovative title that evoked the same sense of wonder we experienced when discovering classics like Ogre Battle, Dune, Dark Omen and Quest For Glory. To get there, we created something entirely new, with never-before-seen mechanics and game rules. We can’t wait for players to enjoy TimeMelters to the fullest with its Version 1.0 launch later this month, and with the game’s console release later this year.”
TimeMelters – Key Features:
- Unique Time Shift mechanic: rewind time and fight alongside yourself, not as an AI, but in a fully deterministic fashion.
- Hybrid Action-Strategy gameplay: Plan a strategy and execute it all in real time, across distinct missions!
- Co-op mode: Play the full campaign with a friend online (2 players) using the free Friend’s Pass!
- Startling storyline: Engaging campaign with all the twists, turns, nooks, crannies and what-the-bleep-just-happened moments you would — and should — expect from a story based on Time Travel!
- Challenge and Speedrun Modes: Test your brain power with 40 mind bending, 4D thinking challenges! Or compete the leaderboards in the Speedrun Mode!
- Skill Tree: Choose how your spells upgrade — yielding ever more powerful magic and intricate build choices!
TimeMelters – PC System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system – Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1070 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 9 GB available space