If you’re the sort who ponders world domination and seeks the thrills of a Necromancer, then 10Tons’ Undead Horde will appeal to you. The game has just been announced as coming to PC for Steam later in 2018, but is also planned for PlayStation 4, XBox One and Nintendo Switch.
As mentioned, you’ll take on the game as a Necromancer whose sole purpose in death is to wipe out the living from your homeland. You’ll kill enemies and revive them to do your bidding as part of your Horde. As you grow in power, so too will you be able to take on more difficult enemies.
The game is procedurally generated and as such, players can find a wide variety of weapons and other magical items to augment your own skills and those of your minions.
Make your way through the kingdom and crush the empire of the living! You will start as a novice necromancer with weak powers and a small following. To conquer back the kingdom of man, you must gain experience and gather an undead horde growing more powerful after each level.
- Slay enemies and assimilate their corpses into your army
- Easy to get into RPG style hack, slash & cast action
- Find items, level up, and raise the dead to become more powerful
- Build up your Necromancer with items to suit your personal tastes and playstyle
- Procedural item generation: Endless number of items to loot, steal and buy – can you find the most epic ones?
- A vast world to explore and conquer – environments ranging from forests to catacombs.