The rest of the world may not think of Pluto as a “planet”, but Nosebleed Interactive does. When Vostok Inc. lands on Switch on December 7th, players will have their home planet of the demoted planet.
From the Vostok Inc. press announcement
Vostok Inc. offers the same maddeningly-addictive gameplay, frenetic twin-stick shooting action, and a downright disgusting quest for self-enrichment that brought Vostok Inc. so much adoration from players throughout the solar system.
In Vostok Inc., you play as a corrupt, narcissistic yuppie, hell-bent on raking in as much money as possible in a greed-driven, twin-stick shooter without a conscience. As the newly-appointed CEO of Vostok Inc., you have one goal: to become filthy, stinking rich. Piloting your very own ship, explore and exploit more than 40 planets across six different solar systems in your quest to earn ludicrous amounts of MOOLAH!
Start by landing on any planet to begin colonisation, build factories, and rake in the big bucks. Once the filthy lucre starts flowing, you’ll be able to upgrade your ship’s weapons and augmentations. Increase profits even further by finding and recruiting managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy.
- Explore more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet to begin extracting resources.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 40+ diverse weapons and ship augmentations.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames to unlock massive ship and weapon upgrades.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
- Use the same save game across a variety of devices.