Atlas Reactor Season 3 is now underway with a ton of new content including a new Freelancer. There is so much available in the new season, that players will be kept busy for a long while.
So what’s in Atlas Reactor Season 3?
We’re glad you asked because it’s jammed with a ton of new features including:
- a new Freelancer, Meridian – both frontline and support, Meridian “crushes” the competition with a rather large hammer
- The Hyperforge map – a high-tech armory that combines open areas with hiding spots
- 11 new Warforged skins for five different Freelancers. Each skin gives a “robotic” look
- track your stats to measure up against other players and to improve your fighting
- earn badges through your own performance improvements
- grab new in-game and Steam achievements
- take part in Ranked play to earn even more rewards and, at the end of the season, take home rank-based goodies
- Extraction game mode returns
We’re all waving goodbye to Season 2 with fondness in our hearts. But it’s easy to watch it go when Season 3 smashes through the door and drops all this swag in your living room; A new lore-inspired Freelancer and map, awesome Warforged skins, and a new Stats feature that tracks your rise to greatness whether you’re a filthy casual or a salty ranked player.
You can check out all the news about Season 3 on the official site.