The team from Battlestate Games is hard at work on the upcoming patch 0.12 coming to the online shooter Escape from Tarkov beta. According to the developers, it is going to be the biggest patch for Escape from Tarkov yet.
Here are some of the things you will find once the update goes live:
- The new version of Unity 2018.4
- New third-person animations, as well as the effects of full-screen anti-aliasing TAA
- Hideout – a special game location where the player will return to after each raid to treat and restore the basic characteristics of the character.
- The regeneration rate will be directly related to the internal management of the Hideout: the construction and improvement of various zones, the creation and use of consumables for everyday life.
- A new location “Reserve” has been added to the game, a secret military base of RosReserv, which, according to legends, contains a long-term supply of provisions, medicines, and resources in the event of total nuclear war.
- In the area of the sawmill on “Woods” players will now be able to measure strength with the Shturman.
- The traders now have a new colleague – Jaeger, he sends players for quests, has his own assortment of goods with a large number of unique items, and makes minimal margins on his goods.
- Along with new equipment, barter items, ammunition, and over 160 weapon parts and modules, the T-7 thermal imaging glasses and new weapons were added to the game, including the AsH-12, FN P90, M9A3, FN Five-Seven, and TX-15.
We are pleased to present you the trailer for long awaited Patch 0.12 in Escape from Tarkov! Get ready for new location, the Hideout management, character clothing customization, new weapons and gear, new bosses and traders and many many other things!