Toadman Interactive has published a brand new Immortal: Unchained Story Trailer. The developers describe the game as ultra-hardcore action RPG. Immortal: Unchained is coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC on September 7, 2018. Pre-order are open!
Players will find a unique blend of hardcore RPG elements and third-person shooters as well as a “diverse arsenal of weapons for ranged and melee combat”. All of what can be found will be essential as players face off against “brutal enemies and merciless boss fights”. Players will need to keep monsters at range and use point-of-contact shooting to disable or disarm opponents. All of it will be needed in order to win.
The game is being written by veteran authors from series including Battlefield 1 and The Witcher. The player’s job is to rediscover their past and try to stop the end of the world. Along the way, NPCs will help fill in the gaps, but not everything is always as it seems.
- Explore futuristic fantasy worlds, and sift through lies to unveil their secrets, in a story written by a narrative team including Anne Toole (The Witcher) and Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1).
- Tactical, up-close and personal action with a combination of ruthless gunplay and vicious melee combat.
- Annihilate legendary bosses in godlike clashes that will be remembered for eternity.
- Undying but unforgiving: Death is not the end, but the pain is very real as you struggle to redeem your mistakes.
- Delve into the vast possibilities of builds and weapon choices to find your own playstyle and defeat your opposition your way.